What are we reporting?
1. Report the average monthly worship attendance.
2. Report the average number of persons attending Discipleship Gatherings (Small group or Sunday School)
3. Report the Accountability Care List (formerly the Responsibility List).
4. Report the number of conversions.
5. Report the number of baptisms you performed over the past month.
6. Report the number of new members added to the local church.
7. Report the number of guests in your ministry events over the previous month.
8. Report the number of Community Activities/Ministries
9. Optional: Share a story beyond the numbers. Stories are extremely powerful
Each local church should report by the 2nd of each month.
If you need additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your church uses "Funding the Mission"?
ALL churches should be using FTM to report their monthly income & to pay the World Evangelism Fund (WEF), Pensions and Benefits (P&B) & other Missions offerings. This is a great tool that automatically updates your funds and donations.
You can send payments to the Education Budget by mail to the DRC or via our Online Giving Page.
Please make the checks to:
Virginia District Higher Education
Mail to: Virginia District COTN
5906 Harbour Park Drive,
Midlothian, VA 23112
The DRC is available to answer any questions you may have. Call us at (804) 739-4884 or email us at email@example.com.